DECEMBER 4th is the last day to place embroidery, spots and crystal orders.
DECEMBER 11th is the last day for all other orders!
Order now to ensure Christmas delivery!
The Performer Full Skirt Saddle Pad is 32″W x 32″L. It works very well for riders who have a larger skirted saddle. Bob recommends this pad to Ropers, Cutters, Reiners, and Trail Riders. The Performer saddle pad is made of 100% pure Virigin wool felt which keeps your horse cool and comfortable as it wicks away moisture.
5 Star designed this pad with a slightly rounded back corner to give your horse’s hip more room. The pad is great for high withered horses and stabilizes your saddle with limited cinching.
The Performer Full Skirt Pad:
- measures 32” long by 32” wide (behind the gullet hole), making it appropriate for saddles whose skirts are between 28” and 30” long, nose-to-tail
- Provides pressure point relief, even heat and weight distribution, and absorbs impact
- Crafted with 100% pure, thick wool (90% virgin) felt which quickly wicks away moisture, and cleans up easily
- Full-length wear leathers available which provide protection and durability
- Features gullet-hole airflow cooling to help prevent soreness and lameness
Helpful Tip: Regarding pad thicknesses: the 1/2” pad does not give a horse enough protection by itself. The 1/2” pad should be used with a decorative blanket over it. Otherwise, we suggest using the 3/4” or the 7/8” pad for daily riding.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONUS AND NO SALES TAX!