The Performer Full Skirt Saddle Pad is 32″W x 32″L. It works very well for riders who have a larger skirted saddle. Bob recommends this pad to Ropers, Cutters, Reiners, and Trail Riders. The Performer saddle pad is made of 100% pure Virigin wool felt which keeps your horse cool and comfortable as it wicks away moisture.
5 Star designed this pad with a slightly rounded back corner to give your horse’s hip more room. The pad is great for high withered horses and stabilizes your saddle with limited cinching.
The Performer Full Skirt Pad:
- measures 32” long by 32” wide (behind the gullet hole), making it appropriate for saddles whose skirts are between 28” and 30” long, nose-to-tail
- Provides pressure point relief, even heat and weight distribution, and absorbs impact
- Crafted with 100% pure, thick wool (90% virgin) felt which quickly wicks away moisture, and cleans up easily
- Full-length wear leathers available which provide protection and durability
- Features gullet-hole airflow cooling to help prevent soreness and lameness
For more custom options, please call Julie-(406)360-9484
Helpful Tip: Regarding pad thicknesses: the 1/2” pad does not give a horse enough protection by itself. The 1/2” pad should be used with a decorative blanket over it. Otherwise, we suggest using the 3/4” or the 7/8” pad for daily riding.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. AND NO SALES TAX!
I rang Bob trying to find someone to help me, an English rider, try to find a Saddle Pad for a very special cowboy friend who ranches out on the West Coast. Being English I was a bit clueless as to what would be best and not only did Bob source and talk me through the options, fitting the Pad to the lifestyle of my friend but we also spent a lot of time getting the wording and badge embroidery to go on the Pad just right. Bob was so very patient with me and totally understood what I was trying to do and say with the Pad and the end result was just fantastic. My friend was so pleased with the Pad, as was I and Bob, you have made a very dear cowboy and an English gal very very happy. I hope to be back West very soon and would not hesitate to call and recommend Bob for any of my horses tack and pads needs in the future, great personal service and very much appreciated.