- French Curve and Wither Slope
- 4x greater absorption and wicking ability than other pads
- Contoured shape and high quality materials
- Greater saddle stability
- Long sides and wear leathers accommodate dropped rigging exceptionally well
- Exceptional comfort for both you and your horse
- Measures 32"W x 28"L
- Available in varying thicknesses 3/4″, 7/8″, or 1″
** The Trooper pad does not have a gullet hole. It measures 28” long (nose-to-tail) and 32” wide (measured behind the withers) approx, 16″ wide immediately behind the leg flap. If you have a crupper dee, make sure it won’t hang off the edge of the pad.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. AND NO SALES TAX!
The 1/2” pad does not give a horse enough protection by itself. The 1/2” pad should be used with a decorative pad over it. Otherwise, we recommend using the 3/4” or the 7/8” pad for daily riding.