5 Star’s Trooper Pad is 100% all natural virgin wool which provides the absolute best protection for your horse’s back. Each pad is designed and crafted by 5Star Equine Products in Hatfield, Arkansas. They use only the finest materials and take great pride in every pad made for their customers. Measuring 28½L x 32½D, this endurance/trail pad is great for a saddle with a short, round skirt.5 Star focuses great attention on the wither height, back line variance and the hip placement which results in a superior fitting pad that fits the shape of your horse or mule.
- French Curve and Wither Slope
- 4x greater absorption and wicking ability than other pads
- Contoured shape and high quality materials
- Greater saddle stability
- Long sides and wear leathers accommodate dropped rigging exceptionally well
- Exceptional comfort for both you and your horse
- Available in varying thicknesses 3/4″, 7/8″, or 1″
** The Trooper pad does not have a gullet hole. It measures 28” long (nose-to-tail) and 32” wide (measured behind the withers) approx, 16″ wide immediately behind the leg flap. If you have a crupper dee, make sure it won’t hang off the edge of the pad.
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. AND NO SALES TAX!
Bob’s Tips: The 1/2” pad does not give a horse enough protection by itself. The 1/2” pad should be used with a decorative pad over it. Otherwise, we recommend using the 3/4” or the 7/8” pad for daily riding.